BRIDGING THE TECHNOLOGICAL GAP OF ANALYTICAL WORK (Online Course)
Course dates / time 01/18/2022 – 01/19/2022
8:45AM – 4:00PM Tuition : $ 475
Presented by TRAINING & EDUCATION CENTER Status: Open
Course Length: 1.5 Days, 9 Hours
The work of an analyst spans the use of multiple computer programs—Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams, just to name a few. While we may know how to perform individual tasks in each program, how do we bridge the gap between all of them to create one fluid system in which the data that you manipulate in Excel flows easily in to the report that you write in Word, the slides that you create in PowerPoint, and the virtual presentation you give in Teams? This training course will build your confidence in integrating your analytical work across multiple platforms. You have learned your analytical skills on the job and through training such as Completed Staff Work. Now take those skills to the next level with technological integration.
The first session of this three-part course guides you through the process of cleaning up raw data and using pivot tables to make it readable, making it easy for you to integrate into a consumable document.
Learning Objectives: Part 1
– Learn Microsoft Excel techniques for cleaning up and scrubbing raw data
– Explore Pivot Tables and their purpose in data analytics
– Make the data that you collect easier to analyze and interpret
The second session focuses on the integration of Excel data into well-written Word documents.
Learning Objectives: Part 2
– Visualize data and learn charting best practices
– Use Excel data to create easy to understand charts
– Integrate the data analysis and charts into a well-formatted Word report
The third and final session guides you through the creation of impactful PowerPoints and the delivery of successful virtual presentations.
Learning Objectives: Part 3
– Transform your written report into eye-catching PowerPoints
– Become familiar with useful tools in PowerPoint and Teams
– Learn tips to successfully deliver virtual presentations based upon your analytical work
NOTE: Day 1 of class is 9 am – 4 pm, Day 2 is 9 am – 12 pm
A link to the live virtual training will be e-mailed to you before the training date.
Please request this course through your enrollment process.