Course dates / time 02/01/2022 – 02/01/2022
8:15AM – 4:00PM Tuition : $ 450
Presented by TRAINING & EDUCATION CENTER Status: Open
Course Length: 1 Day
Instructor: Technology Crest Corporation
This course offers a deeper dive into document remediation with a specific focus on form creation and development in MS-Word.
Prerequisite: Basic/Intermediate MS Office and documentation experience, understanding of remediation process, basic knowledge of MS Word Styles, Templates, HTML, and tags.
• MS Office Content Creation, Remediation, and Form Development
• Brief review of document preparation guidelines for State of California
accessibility compliance, digital accessibility foundation and legal requirements, principles and practices to create accessible documents, and use of assistive technologies.
• Creating Forms in MS Word
• Purpose of Microsoft Forms
• Types of forms
• Create a Form – walk through exercise
• Create a Data Collection Form (Quiz or Survey)
• Create Templates
• Export the accessible MS Office to PDF and test
• Export MS Office to HTML
• Testing Tools
• Color Contrast
Please request this course through your enrollment process.