Course dates / time 02/02/2022 – 02/02/2022
8:15AM – 4:00PM Tuition : $ 450
Presented by TRAINING & EDUCATION CENTER Status: Full
Course Length: 1 Day
Instructor: Technology Crest Corporation
This course offers a deeper dive into document remediation with a specific focus on form creation and development in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
Adobe PDF Content Creation, Remediation, and Form Development
• Brief review of Adobe fundamentals and use of assistive technology with Adobe
• Hands-on exercise to create accessible documents using Adobe tools (Acrobat Pro DC)
• Samples using charts, tables and various document elements
• Test accessibility of using screen readers and other tools
This course will assist the staff to learn the following:
• PREPARE: Scan images or Export from Word etc.
• PROCESS: Using MS office and Adobe suite of products
• PUBLISH: Using Adobe Pro DC
• Tools features
• Creating PDFs
• Best practice of using adobe tools such as InDesign
• Create an interactive PDF Form
• Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
• Automation features
• Testing tools
• Adobe Pro DC, NVDA
• WCAG 2.1 and AA Standards
Special Addition: Use of Preflight Tool for document checking and verification report
• All PDFs
• Other elements
The class will have additional focus on hands on exercises and lab to cover various requirements of the Departments in the State of California.
NOTE: Participants must have Adobe Pro DC available on their computer for this online course.
Please request this course through your enrollment process.