Course dates / time 01/25/2022 – 01/25/2022
8:15AM – 4:30PM Tuition : $ 400
Presented by TRAINING & EDUCATION CENTER Status: Open
Course Length: 1 Day (7 hours total)
Instructor: Technology Crest Corporation
Content Creators and Editors and those who create content using MS-Office programs. Any staff who are responsible for creating documents for public consumption such as Public Information Officers, Executive Assistants, Office Technicians.
This 1-day instructor-led one day online delivered course will assist students in becoming proficient in creating web documents that are Accessibility compliant. The course includes lecture and hands-on computer exercises to reinforce learning.
– Current statute, policy, requirements and guidelines applicable to state of California agencies
-Document preparation guidelines for State of California accessibility compliance
– Digital Accessibility foundation and legal requirements
– Principles and practices to create accessible documents
– Use of assistive technologies
– Hands-on exercise to create accessible documents including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
– Testing accessibility of MS Office documents using screen readers and other tools
Please request this course through your enrollment process.