- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Bachelors
- This classification requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience in working on data processing related projects. At least three (3) years of that experience shall have been in application development or maintenance of data processing systems. At least two (2) years shall have been in application testing.
- Possession of IT career certification that acknowledges skills and competency in the area of specialization. This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s or equivalent university degree in Management Information Systems or computer science.
- Experience with California Department of Technology oversight.
- Experience or knowledge with developing applications that contain confidential information.
- Experience or knowledge working with the CPUC.
- Experience or knowledge of Railroad and Rail Transit Systems.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $58,986.00 – $137,392.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- California Department of Technology oversight.: 1 year (Preferred)