- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Qualifications Bachelors
- Seven (7) years of experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming, at least four (4) years of which shall have included responsibility on a project basis for analyzing operational methods and developing computer programs to meet desired results.
- Possession of a bachelor’s or equivalent university degree in management information systems or computer science. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience with California Department of Technology oversight.
- Experience or knowledge with developing applications that contain confidential information.
- Experience or knowledge working with the CPUC.
- Experience or knowledge of Railroad and Rail Transit Systems.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35,220.00 – $214,010.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- electronic data processing systems study: 7 years (Preferred)
- California Department of Technology oversight: 1 year (Preferred)