- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Bachelors
- Possession of IT career certification that acknowledges skills and competency in the area of specialization. This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s or equivalent university degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Experience with California Department of Technology oversight.
- Experience or knowledge with developing applications that contain confidential information.
- Experience or knowledge working with the CPUC.
- Experience or knowledge of Railroad and Rail Transit Systems.
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $96,468.00 – $190,864.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Technical lead/ architecture: 8 years (Preferred)
- California Department of Technology oversight: 1 year (Preferred)