- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Bachelors
- This individual must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in working on web/ technical related projects. At least two (2) years must have been in application testing.
- Possession of a bachelor’s or equivalent university degree in management information systems or computer science. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience with California Department of Technology oversight.
- Experience or knowledge with developing applications that contain confidential information.
- Experience or knowledge working with the CPUC.
- Experience or knowledge of Railroad and Rail Transit Systems
Contract length: 36 months
Pay: $34,100.00 – $103,528.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Web/ technical related projects: 5 years (Preferred)
- California Department of Technology oversight: 1 year (Preferred)